The Gracie Alexander Family

I agree that in general blogs are self-indulgent and nothing more than a series of mundane postings from an Author that finds themselves the most interesting thing going. We don't just think our stories are relevant and engaging, we actually believe that twisted reality! Our blog has definate potential to be the most self-indulgent group of postings on the web. So visit often!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to Jenn!




For some reason 34 seems way older than 33. I think that is because the older I get, the faster time flies by. We had a wonderful fondu party... Ben was horrified when I told we were having 10 for fondu, and he managed to put it all together without a single snag. Okay, he did have to run to the grocery store for more oil at the last minute, and he made even that task seem effortless. Shelley and Caylee came from Pueblo to help me celebrate. Boden provided the musical entertainment on the harmonica. It was the best birthday week I have had in years. Brent, Boden and Kandye brought me tulips and so did Mark. Andy was here and Gracie got to play with his dog Bubba. And as if all that were not enough, Cassie, Dance and Serinity added the game Life to our Simpsons board game collection. I felt extremely loved ... extremely old... yet extremely loved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home