The Gracie Alexander Family

I agree that in general blogs are self-indulgent and nothing more than a series of mundane postings from an Author that finds themselves the most interesting thing going. We don't just think our stories are relevant and engaging, we actually believe that twisted reality! Our blog has definate potential to be the most self-indulgent group of postings on the web. So visit often!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Free Range Puppies!

We took Gracie to her first dog park on Sunday. Unfortunatey that included a car ride. I have never had a dog with such a sensitive tummy. She gets sick during even the shortest drive. Our poor little girl may never be a car dog. Oh and I wanted to apologize for not having pictures to document Gracie's first day at the dog park.In all the drama of getting car sick, we forgot the camera, so just close your eyes and imagine the happiest puppy on earth. She is a natural when it comes to socializing. As a matter of fact, she is quite the take charge girl ... a real camp coordinator. She was bossing around the other dogs every chance she got. She and I have sooo much in common. Ben says she is a Mama's girl. I think she and I just seem closer because we have a similar temperant or should I say tempermentS.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with a puppies car sickness problem?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, I was the same way. She'll grow out of the car tummy thing, that, and Coca-Cola...

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home