The Gracie Alexander Family

I agree that in general blogs are self-indulgent and nothing more than a series of mundane postings from an Author that finds themselves the most interesting thing going. We don't just think our stories are relevant and engaging, we actually believe that twisted reality! Our blog has definate potential to be the most self-indulgent group of postings on the web. So visit often!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Daddy's Little Girl



CHECK OUT THE HOT NEW BANDANA GRANDMA ALEXANDER MADE ME!!!!

Okay, for those of you who know Gracie, most will agree she is a Mama's girl at heart and that is about to all change. Ben is between job assignments, so that means he is a Stay at Home Dad. No more Camp Bow Wow for the week .... It is Camp Ben All Day All the Time. I imagine by the end of the week the two of them will be inseparable (and to be honest, I am not sure how I feel about that.) I guess, I feel a little left out. While they will be out exploring new dog parks and making new friends, I will be working. Never thought I would be a working Mom. However, I am going to sweetly ask that Ben not only document their day with dozens of pictures, but that he and Gracie give the blog a daily update. I am certain it is more interesting than anything that happened to me at work that day!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracie looks so regal in her new bandana. Very nice choice.
Good luck to Ben on his first week as the stay-at-home-dad. The pressure is on! :)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home